Ειρήνη μεταξύ ανθρώπων - Πόλεμο με τους απάνθρωπους

poetry the soul's kingdom

Δευτέρα 13 Μαΐου 2013

2pac shakur (June 16, 1971 - September 13, 1996)


I ain’t a killer but don’t push me, revenge is like the sweetest joy next to getting pussy.

Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender.

I am society’s child. This is how they made me and now I’m sayin’ what’s on my mind and they don’t want that. This is what you made me, America.

Forgive but don’t forget, girl keep your head up. And when he tells you you ain’t nothing, don’t believe him. And if he can’t learn to love you, you should leave him.

Fear is stronger than love, remember that. Fear is stronger than love. All that love I gave didn’t mean nothing when it came to fear.

Since we all came from a woman, got our name from a woman, and our game from a woman. I wonder why we take from women, why we rape our women, do we hate our women? I think it’s time we killed for our women, be real to our women, try to heal our women, cause if we don’t we’ll have a race of babies that will hate the ladies, who make the babies. And since a man can’t make one he has no right to tell a woman when and where to create one.

We was young and we was dumb, but we had heart.

I’m not sayin’ I’m gonna rule the world, or that I’m gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world.

I know it seems hard sometimes but remember one thing. Through every dark night, there’s a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it get, stick your chest out, keep ya head up, and handle it.

This fast life soon shatters, cause after all the lights and screams, nothing but my dreams matter.

Driven by my ambitions, desire higher positions, so I proceed to make G’s, eternally and my mission is to be more than just a rap musician the elevation of today’s generation, if I can make ‘em listen.

My mama always used to tell me: ‘If you can’t find somethin’ to live for, you best find somethin’ to die for.

Reality is wrong. Dreams are for tha real.

Theres gonna be some stuff you gonna see that’s gonna make it hard to smile in the future, but through whatever you see, through all the rain and the pain you gotta keep your sens of humor. You gotta be able to smile through all this bullshit…remember that.

Only God can judge me.





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου